Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crossbow??

BOWSTRING

Been remodeling the house and haven't shot my bow this year. My shoulders been giving me problems the last couple months but tried drawing it back and it's not happening. I can try turning it down to 50lbs but not sure that'll help.
What do you have to do to get a crossbow permit? Other than the doctors excuss? Who do you take it to ect. How long does it take?
If needed anyone have a crossbow for sale cheap or to borrow or rent?
Just bought a new bow 2yrs ago so don't plan on using the crossbow more than this year hopefully.
Thanks for any help.

Call the DNR at the Wallace Bldg 515-281-5918 and they will send you some forms to fill out and return. Keep in mind this is a government agency and nobody associated with these organizations were ever noted for their quickness. Meaning you might want to call sooner rather than later.

on the iowa dnr website there is a form you can print off. fill it out and take it to your doctor, he can either deny you or give you a temporary crossbow license or a permanent one. then you mail that form to the address given and they mail you the crossbow license. i think mine took a couple of weeks after i mailed it.

Top Bottom