Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crossman Pioneer Airbow

So they're calling this thing a bow........ cripes!
"this little tiny thing can honestly revolutionize hunting, archery"
What a tool, amazing what a few dollars will make a man say! How many years do you think it will be before we have to fight legislation on this?

Watch out, that's an assault bow.

Shockey is a total douche, all that thing will revolutionize is poaching.

THAT being said, it'd be fun to use on the rabbits and stray cats in the back yard.

I think their attempt to call this archery is a joke. However, their intention to get these legalized in every state is not.

Found this on their website.
http://www.crosman.com/airbow

There have been times that I have been on the fence about crossbows but this sets me firmly against them being opened up to just anyone in the general season.

I can't deny it would be fun to play around with but that thing is not for me as far as deer hunting goes. It will become a poachers tool for sure.

I can't deny it would be fun to play around with but that thing is not for me as far as deer hunting goes. It will become a poachers tool for sure.

I agree the poachers will love them. Next they'll lobby for an air rifle season in the middle of archery season, hope that never happens!

I can't figure out what Shockey is so "shocked" about... He acts like he didn't think it would kill an animal. "I knew this was good, but I didn't know that"...give me a break. Stick to muzzleloaders man. Let's hope Eva doesn't follow that boneheads mentality.

Top Bottom