Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

!CUBBIES

nicethread.gif

Go Cubs!!!
rockout.gif

you mean those Cubbies that are down 5-2 in the 7th right now /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Its Karma baby.... maybe if they change their name it'll happen... just something about the name Cubs that sounds like a loser haha .. just kidding... I hope they do well just to give credit to the NL central and make it an even 100 years

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Brew Crew! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

DOR, Bushman how bout we wager about the Twins and the Brewers... Oh wait... The Twins got Thomed.... LOLOLOOLOLPOOLOLOOLLO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

fcaf74fe-3c29-4039-8f75-391142623f63.jpg

I haven't done any Cubs posting in recent months because I'm sure there is an iowawhitetail and Cubs jinx connection. Remember last year? There was a huge thread, OK maybe three posts in the PMA section about the Cubs and I belive that thread is why they were swept in the playoffs.

So if they get swept again it will be all Aim-n-High's fault, he started the thread and called down the rath of the baseball and iowawhitetail gods.

If they lose Aim beter change his name to Steve Bartman.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brew Crew! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

DOR, Bushman how bout we wager about the Twins and the Brewers... Oh wait... The Twins got Thomed.... LOLOLOOLOLPOOLOLOOLLO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

fcaf74fe-3c29-4039-8f75-391142623f63.jpg

</div></div>

Yeah, that kind of sucked but everyone counted us out mid season. We got that far with the loss of both Hunter and Santna and Cudyier missed what, like 68 games?

That was a pretty sweet game to watch. I was really impressed with Blackburn. If the Tigers could have just pulled off that win. I went in to physical therepy with the score 2-1 tigers, came out to a loss. What a let dow. Ohh well, there's always next year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The 'Bonker </div></div>

Bartman?? Did somebody say Bartman??? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
bartman_cubs.jpg

It's hard to think about winning the series when you can't defend the home field.

Yet another stumble out of the gate. The cubbies are to baseball what Barbaro was to horse racing. So much promise, but in the end you put'em down.

OK, it was only the first game, but that was face-plant last night. Ridiculous.

Forgot to post this for you guys....this must hurt!!!!

cubs.jpg

Limb, the sox are going to get trounced tonight!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I haven't done any Cubs posting in recent months because I'm sure there is an iowawhitetail and Cubs jinx connection. Remember last year? There was a huge thread, OK maybe three posts in the PMA section about the Cubs and I belive that thread is why they were swept in the playoffs.

So if they get swept again it will be all Aim-n-High's fault, he started the thread and called down the rath of the baseball and iowawhitetail gods.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

Typical Cubs fans.... excuses excuses /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The minute I heard Dempster was starting the first game i knew it was over. In pre-season training Dempster told a reporter "were winning the world series this year". Mistake Number 1. Dempster can be good but either hes good or hes bad. And we all seen what he was last night. Then we walk the pitcher twice. Lots of bad calls. Im still pissed. Hopefully they can even it up tonight. "against the Dodgers best pitcher", If they can get a win tonight then theres still hope.

Top Bottom