Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

cuddeback capture

bushman

Does anyone have any expereince with the cudde capture with the white flash? Looking for some peoples expereinces with this cam or a review. Thanks.

I have one and I've taken about 100 pics with it. Pretty simple and seems reliable. Takes very good photos. Too early to say about the battery life. I ordered two more of them off Ebay.

Great battery so far.... I've had one out for 5 weeks and still on first set of batteries.

Trigger is super sensitive... sun and grass movement seems to set it off quite often. It wasn't a problem initially, but has become one as of late so I am still up in the air on whether or not they are reliable.

Easiest camera in the world to run though.

They are pretty nice. Got some for sale in the classified if anyone is interested.

$180TYD, probably the cheapest you will find them

Chasingame.com

Click on the new reviews for 2008. I think the Capture review is still in progress, but there is still alot of info on it. They review just about every gamecamera out there.

Can you adjust sensor level like you can with the older ones??

On my Excite you can adjust from low to high....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you adjust sensor level like you can with the older ones??

On my Excite you can adjust from low to high.... </div></div>

If I remember correctly, you can. Its been awhile since I've looked at one though.

No you can't adjust the sensor. A couple things I do not like about it is the fastening strap... kinda cheesy, and it doesn't have a battery guage. Just says "battery low" and by then it is too late. Has super trigger time, and takes real nice photos. I now have three of them out, so I'll know a lot more about how much I like them in a few days.

Top Bottom