Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddeback, Covert, Bushnell, or Wildgame Innovation

dshafranek

I'm looking at switching to one of these cameras. I've never used the covert or bushnell cam but they get great reviews. I've used the older cuddeback cams but not the new ones. I've been using wildgame innovation cams but I'm starting to have some problem with them having lines through the pics.
Any feedback would be nice on these cams

I'm switching over to covert after reading everything on here. I used to be strictly moultries and they do run great but after three years they tend to die. Wildgame products are junk. Cuddebacks seem to break quickly also

I have my best luck with Covert. Bushnell makes a nice cam but their customer service system for returns sucks - costs you $10 extra and takes forever. Covert is just superior on the customer service end in my book.

I'm looking at switching to one of these cameras. I've never used the covert or bushnell cam but they get great reviews. I've used the older cuddeback cams but not the new ones. I've been using wildgame innovation cams but I'm starting to have some problem with them having lines through the pics. Any feedback would be nice on these cams
don't be afraid to look at Natchez shooters supply...and get a refurbished cam... We've bought the promos truth cams and have great luck with them! And they're extremely cheap! I've also bought a couple bushnells that work awesome!

Does anyone know the trigger speed on the covert cams? I heard they were kinda slow and you get a lot of blanks.

Have 3 new cuddebacks. E2 model. Like them overall although nighttime pics can be blurry. Seems it gets worse as batteries get worn down. 2 yr warranty is why I gave them another shot. Would go white flash if I get more.

I have 3 bushnells and have been very happy with them. The best batteries with them for me is the copper top duracells, they last forevever but others do not.
Watch cabelas they have great sales on them.

I have the long range. Stay away from the black flash. I like the pictures it takes overall.

I have a few older coverts that work pretty good, but I hate the stupid remote I have to use to program them.

A few years ago, I bought a few of the bushnell trophy cams and have been very happy with them. You have to be careful which model you get since there are like 13 different models with "Trophy Cam" in the name, and some work better than others.

I have a few of the 11-9636C and they are awesome. I use 4 lithium energizers in them and can get a full year and literally thousands and thousands of pictures out of them, the detection zone and trigger speed are phenomenal, recovery is fast, and programming is very simple. I also love the compact size so that its not a huge burden carrying 4 or 5 of them out at a time.

As someone else mentioned above, check out trailcampro.com. They have awesome reviews and tests.

Covert....Bushnell....are by far the best I have used.

Moultrie A5 is a cheap $50 model that has been taking some nice pics for me all fall. Batteries lasted through some very cold temps and took pics up until we picked it up this weekend.

On the bushnell trophy can are they all good? See cabelas has a 6mp on sale for 80$ after a rebate. Was thinking about trying one. Recommendations?

I got a new Browning Dark Ops cam this year and I love that thing... Great pics, great battery life, great trigger speed, small, and decent price. You can get them New on eBay for 120 shipped and they're better than any cam I've used that cost twice as much. Check them out they have great reviews... It is a black flash IR cam but they have a red flash model with all the same options also.
I think they advertise a .67sec trigger speed which is almost twice as quick as the converts advertised 1.2sec. I've had and still do have quite a few converts and a few cuddebacks but this new Browning is way better than any covert or cuddeback I've ever owned, if they last they'll be a home run

Last edited:
Top Bottom