Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddeback Seen

KYWhitetail.

Young-Bone Collector
I was wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with the cuddeback seen? I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone from cuddeback to give me any thing to go on, so I thought I would try my luck on here.

Short Review from a Chasing game member

I thought I would post a few sample pics from the maiden run on this camera. I had it set on the "Fast as possible" setting with in the wide angle PIR sensor position.

The daylight struggle...
I got about 40 pictures like these. Every other picture alternates between color and transition in late morning and early evening.

Some Night pictures. I don't know why a few of these had all the lines across the image. Most were not like this. Still, there is no reason for it in my opinion.

I managed to get a few pics with 4 or 5 bucks at one time with transition images. I find the definition to be pretty sad as most were within 10-20 yards of the camera for most of the pics.

I took it off the Fast as possible setting, and just set it on 5 second delay to see if maybe there is too much juice being robbed in that setting that may be affecting the quality of the images. It's funny, I had about 6 turkeys in front of that camera that the LO8 got images of, yet the Seen only got 1 picture with 1 turkey in it? It didn't get the bird coming or going either. He was just there, and then he wasn't.

More to come later..............................
icon_rolleyes.gif

2 Reconyx Hyperfire HC600
2 Browning Recon Force
1 Browning Special Ops
1 Moultrie M-990I
1 Moultrie Panoramic 150
4 Ltl

Top Bottom