Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cultipackers for sale

dbltree

Super Moderator
pharmer noticed this ad of cultipackers for sale in Jones County if anyone is looking for one:

[ QUOTE ]
Dunham cultipackers
6 & 1/2' $400
4' $250
(319)462-3635

[/ QUOTE ]

Price and size are just right for food plotters
waytogo.gif

I know where a packer can be had for someone who is willing to do a little work to it. I believe it is a 6 or 7 footer with two shorter sections, maybe 3 footers. PM me if your interested.

It needs a new hitch and the supports are cobbled together with #9 wire.

Found a guy selling an 8' cultipacker for $250. I haven't seen it yet to see what kind of shape it's in or the make, but he said he used it a week ago to seed a pasture with and it works great. Is this a decent price? I have NO clue what these are worth. Thanks guys.

Thanks. What should I look for as far as to make sure it's been maintained half way decent? Is there a spot where you can grease the cogs on them? or are they just sealed units...or as long as they still turn, that's good enough?

Most of the packer I see are very old and I just figured as long as they turn freely you're good. I bought one with oak blocks instead of bearings. I know I can figure out how to replace those if I need to.

Top Bottom