Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Curiosity?

KYWhitetail.

Young-Bone Collector
Ive been only seeing small young bucks nothing big enough to shoot I see great big tracks made by a mature buck.he dosent want to walk anywhere but the woods! I need a new method to bring him out so I can bust em!!!

Ive been only seeing small young bucks nothing big enough to shoot I see great big tracks made by a mature buck.he dosent want to walk anywhere but the woods! I need a new method to bring him out so I can bust em!!!

If only hunting was as easy as you make it sound:D, he's mature for a reason guy :thrwrck:

Im not really sure his print is much more larger and his rubs and scrapes are awhile lot bigger then some of the young ones. Last year we found a shed with 5 points on each side. So I'm having a hunch that he is more mature and bigger

If he is not coming out of the woods before dark. Go a hundred yards into the woods and hang your trail cameras on the trails leading to the food sources. Figure out what trails he is using. Go in and hang a stand for the predominant wind and "bust em" there. He is staging in the woods waiting for the cover of dark to feed. You wont see him during shooting hours in the open unless you have a estrus doe bring him out or really bad weather that causes him to feed early. If they don't come to you, you have to go to them! Let us know if you get him. Good luck.

He changes routes. He will be real active in one area then he will be on the other side of the farm. There is only 1 food source on the whole farm I'd think he wouldn't go far from it...missed my chance this year only have another week of muzzleloader left then seasons are over except a free youth weekend hopefully he messes up..

Top Bottom