Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Custom built fishing rods

msalow

I have started building custom fishing for sale in the past couple of years I have been building for family/friends for over 20 yrs now retired and have more time to spend on it. PM me for more details
Mike:way:

Last edited:
Started putting it together a couple of days ago started wrapping the guides last night but I think I will be taking it off and trying another color I tried Candy Apple red with silver trim but I don't like it with the turkey feather inlay. I might try a Ginger or Light brown and see how it looks. Has to be GREAT you know!! :way:

Mike

Fishing Rods

Would you gys like to see some of the other rods I have made?
I do have a few built that are for sale if anyone is interested just pm me and I can send you some pictures and prices

Last edited:
Email some stuff to me and I'll post it for you since your'e donating to the turkey contest.

I have started building custom fishing for sale in the past couple of years I have been building for family/friends for over 20 yrs now retired and have more time to spend on it. PM me for more details
Mike:way:

With me being a walleye guy, and that dandy sow in your picture, You've got my attention. Be interested to see some of these rods you've built. I'm always looking for a new 6'6" med-med light jiggin rod.

Top Bottom