Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CVA Accura

deeraddict

PMA Member
Does anyone have one of the CVA Accura's? I looked at one this past weekend at a gun shop I have never been at before. They said they are flying off the shelves. I have been looking for a youth model ML but have not been able to find one. This gun interested me as my 9 yr old son could handle it. It was a bit lighter than the Knight we have been using and the TC that I would like to buy. My concern is though that the gun is light enough it is going to kick like a mule. He currently shoots the Knoght with 100 grains of powder and I think it is a 250 gr bullet. the CVA would allow us to hunt from a buddy stand. With the knight we have stayed in a ground Blind because he has to have shooting sticks to hold the gun up.

I bought one last year and really like it. Recoil seems manageable with 100gr 777 and 250 grain tc sabots. I shot some powerbelts through it and it kicked considerably worse. My dad just bought an optima and it seems like a pretty nice gun too. It is a little lighter with a slightly shorter stock. The one thing Iv'e found with these two is they load easier down a fouled barrel if you are shooting pyrodex.

Top Bottom