Dads pics

vman

Here is my dads first muzzloader Buck. He has one Broken G-3 and a nice Split G-2.
dadsbucks1.jpg

dadsbucks2.jpg

Nice buck, congradulations. I assume you did not turn out well on the other buck you shot at?

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Does he match any of your trail camera pictures?

Congrats to your Dad and good picture. Great opportunity to share together.

Nope never found the other one. Im sure it was a clean miss since I shot the muzzeloader after we got back, it was shooting 6 inches high at 100 yards. I dont remember bumping the scope but something happened. Oh well I guess some deer have nine lives.

Vman, Congratulations to your Dad, and to you for sharing the moment. Sorry you didn't get your buck but a clean miss is better than a bad hit. I guess it's back to the bench rest for some re-sighting time!

Thanks Rack,
I already got it back in shape. What makes me made is I shot close to 20 times before christmas making sure it was where I wanted it. The odd thing is I dont recall ever bumping it. I have hunted out west and had rifles drop, hit trees and all kinds of other junk. And they never failed me. Oh well it was a great hunt with my dad. He hasnt shot a buck that big since we went to Montana. He understands now why it is so hard for me to go to Northern Minnesota for the rifle season in early November.

Back