Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Daily updates on activity....

Saw a small 8 and a doe Saturday morning, but doing their own thing, then a doe and fawn Saturday night. Nothing Sunday morning, except a coyote, and only one lonely doe Sunday night. Have had several sits this year with seeing nothing.

When taking my daughter to school this morning I saw a 120" chasing a small doe pretty hard, must be pretty much pre-rut right now? I have not been out yet but am off Thurday and Friday so I hope things are rockin...

Was talking with a few friends this weekend and were thinking that after the rain goes through this week, friday could be the day that things break loose and start getting a little crazy! Get ready for some bucks to fall this weekend!

Saw 2 little bucks tonight behind the house. both came out about 250 yards away, wanted to see how close they could get, so i hit the grunt and the biggest one (100 inches) came running in and came about 75 yards away.

2 nice mature bucks and a hound buck 30 minutes before close. The bigger mature buck walked right under the stand I sat in last night where I saw nothing.

Top Bottom