Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Damage to 1 side.....

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
Got this picture off of a roll I had developed today....

Looks like he has some severe damage to his right side....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

2388towner3-med.jpg

2388towner5-med.jpg

2388towner4-med.jpg

Vman, this roll was off of one of the cheap stealth cams....

Not the best quality, however, it still keeps me in the game....
smirk.gif

10-4,
If it was a different kind of camera, I may have been able to help you get better quality pics..

Not sure what kind of film you are using, but I try kodak. Its worth the price.

I lik eFuji. It seems to have better color quality that kodak. also if you are getting a lot of night pics try using a faster ASA film, maybe a 400 or 800 speed. You may be able to see more but pics may also come out a bit grainier. that's just my amateur photographer 2 cents

Kansas he still didn't turn out all that bad if that is the same buck.Yu are right though,if that side wasn't fubared(pm me for explanation if needed)
he would be a real nice buck.It was you that posted the other on the one buck that was torn up on his right side wasn't it?If not sorry for the mix up.if it isn't the same one he has a twin.

Yeah, it is the same buck.... I am going to get a roll developed tomorrow and hopefully I will have more pictures of him....

Mark....

It will be real interesting to see what this deer looks like out of velvet...Hes lookin pretty crazy in velvet right now in all honesty he may be quite the unique trophy once hes shed the soft stuff.

He looks like he is about 2,2 1/2.He is a shooter.If that is just physical damage and not genetic he should grow back to his normal configuration.If he gets bigger next year he is gonna be a really nice buck.Something to think about.

I think this picture is of the same deer. I got this picture this past Feb and was fortunate enough to find both sheds. The left side has a brow tine that is very similar to one with the damaged rack. If you look his good side you will see how the brow tine curves at the very top, the left side that I found in Feb has the same characteristic.

I think he somehow damaged the right side causing the deformity.

What do you think??? Is it the same deer??? What do you think he will score this year after he finishes growing?

I will try to get a picture of the sheds and a better picture of the brow tine.

Mark...

2388trailcam9-med.jpg

I just got some film developed and got a couple of pictures of this buck out of velvet. The first one is a real closeup of his damaged right side and the 2nd one is of him from the left side....

Also, look at the other buck in the background, he looks like a dandy also!!!

Mark....

2388towner10-med.jpg

2388towner13-1.jpg

Now that he is out of velvet I can't get a straight on picture of him.... I have several pictures from the left and right sides.... I just jot a roll developed and got the first picture which is from the right side.... His right side looks real wierd!!! The 3rd picture is from his left side...

Mark...

217002.jpg

217003.jpg

217040.jpg

Top Bottom