Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dan on TV...

Bukmastr

For those of you who still get MOR or sportsmans channel, my show episode on Whitetail Addictions is supposed to air on  Sept. 3rd. It will show a hunt from Buffalo county Wisc. Oct 1st 2006...  And will also feature Joe Runde's Wisc. hunt. If you get to watch it, please let me know what you thought  

MOR
• Tuesday - 10:00pm EST
• Friday - 11:00am EST

SPORTSMAN
(starting October 1st!)
• Sunday - 10:00pm EST
• Tuesday - 11:00am EST
• Friday - 11:00am EST 8)

I'm pretty PO'ed that Dish network dropped MOR. Some of my favorite shows were on that channel.

I will have to DVR it at work and watch it while Im doing some "testing." Its good to work for a Cable TV company.
smile.gif

Dean

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty PO'ed that Dish network dropped MOR. Some of my favorite shows were on that channel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too!
I called and complained about it and the guy told me they had many other programming options like the "home shopping network." Ya, like that's even remotely the same. Idiots. (Don't even mention the Big Ten Network.)

I was looking forward to see Limb's hunt on there.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
(Don't even mention the Big Ten Network.)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what really has me hating them right now.

I don't have a dish or cable so can anybody tell me what MOR stands for? I might have to go to a watering hole to see it and I better know what channel to ask for.

Thanks.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why doesn't our monthly bill get cheaper when they take away our favorite channels? That sucks, I'd love to see those episodes!
mad.gif

I missed MOR enough that I finally broke down and added the Outdoor Channel to our DISH package. Costs $1.99 a month and you can do it right on the screen.

I prefer MOR's show line-up but at least I can still get my hunting show fix.

Alright I watched MOR at 9:00-to-9:30 and I did not see our very own celeb on there. ?? What gives?
Different programming?

Dean

I have no idea, they may be behind on the programming. I don't get MOR anymore... Here is the order of shows.

They may be behind the original programming dates...

show info.

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea, they may be behind on the programming. I don't get MOR anymore... Here is the order of shows.

They may be behind the original programming dates...

show info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, Episode #5 - Jadon Hershberger was last night.

I was watching for you Limb...
grin.gif

Last night Jadon shot right over the back of a monster buck..... I felt like he was going to cry.....man talk about the "highs and lows" of bowhunting.

Maybe we will see you in 4 weeks then???

had no idea limb was going to be on tv. i was leaving the house, saw lone wolf's show was coming on, hit the vcr and as i was walking out, i see this UGLY mug on tv, and said, "damn, i know that dude" can't wait to watch it

Top Bottom