Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dave Smith Stutter Decoy (images)

Limb Chicken

WOW!

DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

DS3.jpg

It's Ok if you're into that sort of thing! :thrwrck:
HAHA that is far and away the best looking manufactured decoy I have seen! He is definately a talented individual.

I'd doze off and wake up and shoot that thing for sure!

I almost did that with my Cherokee decoy last year...I can't imagine how fast I'd pull the trigger on this one. As I was scrolling through the photos, I kept waiting to see that bird sticking its neck out gobbling! Looks just like Limb took photos of a real bird from his blind.

It may end of taking the fun out of shooting their heads off with a broadhead...

Naaaaahhhh! I'm stoked.

Limb,

Just an idea for ya! When I started using my mounted Tom as a decoy it literally took all of the challenge out of it, so I started doing it without a blind! I have killed the last 5 archery birds with NO blind. Thus the slogan, "blinds are for pussies":D You are in for alot of fun! :way:

It may end of taking the fun out of shooting their heads off with a broadhead...

Naaaaahhhh! I'm stoked.

Thanks Limb,

I actually went to their site to see if they had them on
there yet to see what they looked like.

Do you use your jake with the strutter?

I choose to spend copious amounts of money to coax in a bird with the brain the size of your average black bean. They will eat gum wrappers if the are so inclined... I am going to start to use a spear... :D

Thanks Limb,

I actually went to their site to see if they had them on
there yet to see what they looked like.

Do you use your jake with the strutter?

I will where there are a lot of toms.

That thing is awesome!

I wish they had some of their hens in the pic to compare body size.

I can't wait soon my flock will be together:)

Last edited:
Holy Schnikes!! That is unreal!!! I WILL have one some day. So Cooter, when we going hunting? I will bring my DSD hens and strutting 360. :)

Good grief!!!

Limb, I'd love to see your flock of DSD's when you get them all set up this spring.

You could call in just about any turkey hunter with that dec too...careful!

Top Bottom