Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DB Blind

ZG

PMA Member
Question for those that have Double Bull blinds. Would you purchase one with or without the blackened interior?

With!!
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

i agree with deadeye on that one. a black one is most versatile though. i also recommend the larger T-5 series. double bull makes 2 larger T5 series, one is an import that has a blackened inside and slightly different window coverings and the other is the BS5 that has a large shoot through screen. Both of these blinds have exactly the same interior space and hunt 2 peopole extremely easily. there is the T2 blind which looks like a tee-pee. it is blackened on the inside and is lighter but is also a smidge smaller. i have a T2 but wish i had the T5. go to www.doublebullarchery.com and check all them out, should have prices.

Thanks for the info. I was leaning towards the T5 w/ the black interior. I'm hoping to take some friends that don't hunt out this spring to see if I can get them hooked.
waytogo.gif

only one answer to that.......with, it is a must. a black interior is the secret to a good blind. the db is just that.

Blackened is my vote for any species unless it is hot, like Antelpope. I've actually survived some smoldering days in the blind while turkey hunting. I will say though, with the blackened interior the turkeys had no clue that I was wearing only my camo boxers!!!
icon_rolleyes[1].gif

Anybody used the Import 5? If so, how much noiser is it than the T5? Any other drawbacks..
confused.gif

I have one and really love it. It is a bit stiffer/noiser material. The blind I don't mind so much, but the case needs to get broke in a bit. I recommend breaking it in like a new still pair of coveralls. Dumping the blind out of the case might be a bit noisy too, but if you get your case broke in it seems to quiet down. To me the I5 seemed to be much darker - which is awesome. Not sure if it is any heavier, but I am sure it is not enough to notice. I really like the window setup also. No matter what way a turkey comes you don't have to worry about getting skylined through a big open window like I feared with the BS5 or whatever it is called. I personally think it was money well saved. Great blind!!!

Top Bottom