Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DC Gun Ban Struck Down

bushman

The Supreme Court released a 5-4 rulling stricking down the DC gun ban. A victory for gun owners. I have yet to find a copy of the opninion to read but this is a step in the right direction.

Being that it was as close as it was scares the hell out of me /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif . Gun owners who say that we will never have a guns taken away should take note. IT CAN HAPPEN!!

Pistol-01-june.gif

<span style="color: #CC0000">"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." </span>Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

It was pretty sad that it was that close. The next president will have the opportunity to put at least one and probably two people on the court. Vote your rights.

How close it was shocked me as well. This can be a tough subject because I can't stand hearing about shootings going on in the urban setting,(i.e. gang related activity. It seems to be getting worse in the Quad City area)and know that having the rights stripped away for one sector will just lead to another, us hunters, getting shafted.

Important stuff like this will always have a 5 to 4 split. There are 4 too many libs in the court /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There are 4 too many libs in the court </div></div>

I couldn't agree more.

Top Bottom