Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decisions, somewhat of a quandry here

boacephus

I have spent the season with my tag allocation set for LM. Well now due to the weather I find myself using more personal or unpaid days off and I'm freakin board out of my gourd. I could easily go 3 blocks down to the bank and get a 2nd season tag?? Instead of sitting in the warm house staring at pics of nice bucks, I could be sitting outside in the crappy weather waiting on a good buck.

Things bowhunters complain about, lol. Do I stay bored(honey do list is done), and mix the late Muzzy season with bow. I hadn't seen a buck worth shooting so I'm marinating my bow tag, I know still time but I can always pull it out of the marinade, or do I get a tag and take the muzzy out??

Really only a question I can answer myself, but I know this weather will have the deer moving and most of the hunters won't be. Don't know, any suggestions to help me convince myself one way or the other?

You've only got a few more days of second season left and by the look of things now late season could be real good Id hold out for late season

Wait for Late Muzz and hunt some over the Holidays....

i like LM much better, but thats just me...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait for Late Muzz and hunt some over the Holidays....

i like LM much better, but thats just me...</div></div>

no doubt

Top Bottom