Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

decoys

elscott11

PMA Member
What kind of decoys does everyone use?? B-mobile, pretty boy, Dave Smith, etc?? Looking for new decoys.

Dave Smith upright and feeding hen and Carry light peepin tom.

Last spring I had the upright DSD hen, bobbin head, and a delta out the hens would walk right by the the other two and go strait to the DSD

Last edited:
There is no substitution for the real thing! :way:
picture.php

Dave Smith! :way:

Love the stuffer though. But, its getting to the point I am going to start needing to pull my goose trailer turkey hunting anyway without the addition of a full body strutter stuffer... :D

Dave Smith upright and feeding hen and Carry light peepin tom.

Last spring I had the upright DSD hen, bobbin head, and a delta out the hens would walk right by the the other two and go strait to the DSD

Had the same thing happen.

Question I had for everyone: I have one DSD jake now.
Would two be better?

Dave Smith! :way:

Love the stuffer though. But, its getting to the point I am going to start needing to pull my goose trailer turkey hunting anyway without the addition of a full body strutter stuffer... :D

I completely know the feeling! Maybe there is something wrong with us Limb?
picture.php

Yeah I know.

I keep hearing about it and saved my wings from last year.
Just don't know how much coin that I need to save.

Also I have a hard time believing that the response to the new one will be
much different than to my already paid for PB(Pretty Boy for IowaDave):moon:

Sure wish I had Limb's money.

I use a mouth call and a slate call. I recently started packing around a 7 dollar hen decoy from wal mart, because after watching and reading on this website, I thought is was illegal to turkey hunt Iowa without a flock of decoys.

:moon:

:D

ecause after watching and reading on this website, I thought is was illegal to turkey hunt Iowa without a flock of decoys.

I believe the watchin part but not the readin. You from Missoura and not understand the readin too good... :D

Originally Posted by nannyslayer
What can I say, I went to a college where all the players stayed out of jail, must have not been a good edjamacation.
You musta not had a fotbol team whera you wenta to schol?

Day till don't... :D

Top Bottom