Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decoys

B

bohuner3

Just thought I would share this with you guys. I hade a buck decoy out last nite and a big doe and fawn came in at about 5:50 and the doe spotted the decoy right away. She walked slowly around it after watching it for a while then she continued to walk off but the fawn stayed underneath me. She got about 30yds away then came back to get a better look. As she snuck up to it she scared herself a few times and then a duck hunter shot out on the river that scared her also. Then she finally put her nose on it then backed up and licked her nose. She then walked around it then started to lick its neck it was funny as she licked the decoy it was moving back and forth. Then she walked off with the fawn at about 6:10. This was the second time a deer has seen my decoy this year and I thought it was neat to see her try to figure it out. I just can't wait to have a buck come in to it, this is my first year using a decoy and so far it has proved to keep deer hanging around.

I just got my Renzo's decoy in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to give it a shot. It is also a buck decoy and should work well these next few weeks.

Top Bottom