Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

deer at the Iowa classic

Yea and so will being stupid!! Have at it!! :way:

Holy paranoid!! You are the type of guy that will be on the news because they found you fully nude in the bushes hiding from Charlie. Whoever brings a deer to the classic more than likely also has a truck in the parking lot worth 10x as much more that a rack. I have taken 3 deer down to the classic and never experienced an issue
:thrwrck:

if this is the line of thinking then... don't take your cars to car shows, don't take your nice boat out on the lake, don't take your best dog to field trials etc etc... don't live in fear of what could happen

When I spoke to the guy at the front when I registered my deer. I told him that they need to allow people to register the deer but place it on the rack without a name attached to it. I told him that more people would probably be willing to bring their deer.

I had a guy try buying my shed before I even had it registered. Then was looking at the hall of fame and had another come up to me and asked me if a grand would buy that shed, I had no idea who he was or how even knew I was. Told him I was taking it for a friend then he wanted to know who he was and phone #. Played dumb and said I dont have his number. Second time taking a shed to the classic and this was the only time I was ever paranoid when I was walking out of the classic after the awards to put the shed in my truck.

It was still a good time though

Holy paranoid!! You are the type of guy that will be on the news because they found you fully nude in the bushes hiding from Charlie. Whoever brings a deer to the classic more than likely also has a truck in the parking lot worth 10x as much more that a rack. I have taken 3 deer down to the classic and never experienced an issue
:thrwrck:

And I'm sure they were all state records or near state records !!!:D If ya like guys nude.......... Your on the wrong channel sport!!!

Last edited:
Hope you didn't do the 3D shoot an allow people to see what kind of bow you shoot they may come steal it when your out..... hehe

Top Bottom