Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer blind windows?

FinBonZ

Life Member
I'm putting together a deer blind and was wanting to see if anyone had a company/ product they would suggest that sold blind windows. Not looking to put in house windows. Seems a few companies are reasonably priced. Looking to keep the blind waterproof, have good visibility, and not too expensive.

Vman I was thinking about ordering some windows from deer view. Did you get the sliders or the hinged windows? Pretty happy with the quality?

There is an auctioneer in n Iowa that does leftover/slightly imperfect auctions for featherlight. There are many sizes to choose from. We actually got windows and doors. It is fox auction company. Worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Vman I was thinking about ordering some windows from deer view. Did you get the sliders or the hinged windows? Pretty happy with the quality?

I did. They worked really well. I ordered then an inch wider and taller than my opening. An inch is pushing it. Id give myself more room next time.
The hardware is pretty nice to. Quiet, windproof and easy to open.

I'll be ordering again.

Your best bet would be to pick up vinyl basement sliders from Menards. Take the screens out and you'll be weatherproof as it gets and very cheap.

Leaning towards the Deerview windows. Need to have them more rectangular than the garage windows. Bought a horse trailer so the Deerview should be the ticket. 2 on each side and one for the door.

Mine do not have tint. That might be an option though. I just placed some felt over them.

Are the deerview quiet when opening? Did u get hindge model? Wondering bout noise if cold weather when opening closing?

Top Bottom