Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Classic/ Anyone?

Wiggleworm

Just wondering if any of you whitetail fanantics are getting excited for this years classic. Its a little more than a month away and i can't wait.Its one of the last special memories I had with my father last year before he past away. He was proud of me and my 4th place buck I shot with my bow last year. I'll be up there all three days taking it all in and loving every second of it. Its almost as fun as bowhunting.
I sure would like to meet all of you who do come to the classic so we could swap stories of past hunting memories. Just from reading all your guys posts makes me feel like I know ya already.

Well start the count down!!

Rhett Henderson

I'll be there on that Saturday with my son. We'll be bringing a friend and his son, and both of them are pretty new to deer hunting. After this show, they'll be hooked. I look forward to meeting a few of you.

I am very excited as well. This will be my first time going. From what I've heard, it's awesome.

I'll be there with my two boys, ages 5 and 8 on Saturday. We've been going the past few years- wouldn't miss it.

Ive never been to it, what dates it fall on?I was gonna come down there last year and the wife had to work that weekend, maybe I can make it this year.

march 7-9 are the dates I'll be there look for me in the Hunters Helping Hunters/Iowadeer.com booth

Well it is a date then twolfd3 I will meet you at the Hunters Helping Hunters booth at 4 on Sturday. My wife will be checked into the room by then and will be all deer showed out so that will leave me time to meet some Iowawhitetail.commers.
I don't know if any of you Iowawhitetailers like beer but I know I enjoy a few on my days off so maybe we can have a few together if memory serves me correct they serve it at the deer show. What could be better HUGE IOWA WHITETAILS,good people and a few beers? If anyone wants to meet twolfd3 and myself at the booth drop a post and let us know.

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed.....

Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself......

It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true rather than to be selfish and worry about my liver.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

I have been up there once before but dont remember much. This year I am going to have my muzzleloader deer up there. Hope to see some of you there.

I'm real excited about going. I'm taking my deer (if its ready). Never been before! Probably not going until Saturday A.M.

Top Bottom