Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Classic

Always a good time at the after parties. :way:
After parties???? Tell me about that? Champagne rooms and all?

My boring self will probably make it there for an hour or 2 and be in bed by 10. C u there though!

After parties???? Tell me about that? Champagne rooms and all?

My boring self will probably make it there for an hour or 2 and be in bed by 10. C u there though!

:D:D:D Im gonna throw the B.S flag on that last little bit. You're a fellow Michigan boy, I know you know how to put a few cold ones back! I might even buy your first lapd..... I mean beer :D

For some reason I've never been to this thing, but am planning on it this year. I'm also getting talked into shooting the 3D event. Can somebody clue me in as to how tuff that shoot is? What's the furthest target?

For some reason I've never been to this thing, but am planning on it this year. I'm also getting talked into shooting the 3D event. Can somebody clue me in as to how tuff that shoot is? What's the furthest target?

I shot it last year for the first time, it was a blast. Going to shoot it again this year. If I remember right I think the longest shot was 30-35 yards. You get a practice round first that will help you dial in a little bit.

Mid Iowa Archers, MIA, are running the "Legendary Classic 300 Archery Tournament" again this year, at the Deer Classic. I would encourage you to consider participating the 300 shoot. I have never shot one but I intend to this year for the fun of it. It will also support my local club, MIA. This group of gentlemen have given Wildwood Hills Ranch support in the past when starting their archery program. Great club to support and fun to be had.

If you are a local archer and are not a member of the IBA, Mid Iowa Archers are a 100% club and a portion of your membership go to pay your dues with the IBA. Visit WWW.MIDIOWAARCHERS.COM

Top Bottom