Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

deer from last fall

JLC

here is a picture of him on June 16. Jon and I were heading over to the lift blind when he got up. Jon called him 3 point and that name stuck.

061607_9954.jpg

October at the blind

looking at 3 point makes me wonder this ? is it a buck. still in velvet,and no swollen neck like every other buck I have seen.

100907_7817.jpg

100907_7818.jpg

100907_7831.jpg

she (3 point) was shot in the timber below my lift blind during shotgun season. The velvet was still on but shreaded.

Yes, she was a doe. I thought she might be when I saw her in full velvet earily in the bow season, plus the neck was never swollen.

the deer was shot by someone that lives along ways from here.

Jon brought over the rack last night.

DOE....aka..3 point

13" inside spread, main beams were 15" & 16", the bases were both 10"

doe_1234.jpg

doe_1208.jpg

you can see they peeled off the last of the velvet.

that would have been a great deer as a bow kill instead of a shotgun kill.

doe_1226.jpg

doe_1227.jpg

great to see her up close finally Jack!!

Cool deer!
thanks for sharing!!

That is a big bodied doe! It's cool how many photos you have of her! Let's see some more photos of her boyfriends! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sureshot1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is a big bodied doe! It's cool how many photos you have of her! Let's see some more photos of her boyfriends! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</div></div>

What boyfriends? Who would wanna go with her? She was more manly then they could ever be.. DID YOU SEE THOSE BASES? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What boyfriends? Who would wanna go with her? </div></div>

You of all people should know it's not about the looks man! It's what's on the inside that counts! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
Maybe she had a really good personality!

Jack, as always you make great contributions to this site.... That is a really cool deer and I agree would have been agreat bow kill!!!

Thanks for sharing....

Mark...

Top Bottom