Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer harvest reporting ?

ajadams

PMA Member
I was talking to a guy at work today about the late doe season and all the shed bucks that get killed and the question came up on reporting them. What would you call it? By calling it a doe would really screw up the actual doe totals and its not a button buck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ajadams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't remember hearing that option. Has it always been there? </div></div>

Yes, kill a deer every once in a while and you'd remember. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I heard it 10 times this year. All I hear when I go to sleep at night is that damn computer generated voice over and over like a bad song /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

"I think you said... JOHNSON"

Calling deer in for my county cracks me up every time.

JOHNSON... get it?

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah, I'm a five year trapped in a 30 year old body.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I think you said... JOHNSON"

Calling deer in for my county cracks me up every time.

JOHNSON... get it?

Yeah, I'm a five year trapped in a 30 year old body. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What ever happened to "Big Jackson"? There was a story about the deer classic going around... </div></div>

What happens at the Classic STAYS at the Classic....

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom