Deer hunting humor

Pupster

Since things have been a little heated lately I thought I'd enlighten everyone a little.

1) A deer hunter wakes up early one morning, get his clothes out, makes his lunch and warms up his pickup. Upon driving to his favorite spot it begins to rain, the wind picks up terribly strong and he wonders if he'd be better off waiting until tomorrow. He heads for home. After he gets home and crawls back into to bed with his wife he has other things on his minds. He puts his arm around her and she says, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out hunting in this crap!"

2) One night before deer season all the hunters are at the bar. A police officer is waiting for and easy OWI citation he knows will be walking out any minute. One hunter stumbles out, trips on the curb, and fumbles for his keys. After trying his keys in 5 different cars he finally finds the correct vehicle. All the other hunters have left gotten in their vehicles and driven away. He starts his car and starts to drive away,and the office stops him. The officer explains, "Sir I'm going to have to have you blow in this tube please" Upon blowing into the tube he registers 0.00, the officer is stunned. The hunter replies, " I was the designated decoy tonight."

Pupster

Back