Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer mount PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

I

IAbowhunter18

Well here is a picture of the deer that i shot on December 3 2004 with my bow, after i have it mounted be Mike Meyer, of goose lake iowa. [image]http://www.iowawhitetail.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7333[/image]

Well that didn't work if someone could show me how to post a picture i would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Kyle

looks good

4817deer_mount_close_up2.jpg

Thanks a lot guys this is the first animal that i have ever had mounted and i just dont know how to judge them. I know the guy who did it does awesome work. I just wanted some opinions.

Thanks again
Kyle

Meyer usually does some pretty quality work and I'm sure the cost showed it, but there is no price you can put on a trophy like that. He has mounts on display at Gander Mountain in Davenport too.

Yes he does, when i got home my mom asked me how much it was and i told her and she about fliped and i told her that if i had to pay $1000 i would have done it. Meyer does do great work and i have no problem paying $450 for a mount done by him. If I get the deer i have been seeing on my property now i will be going back to him again this year.
grin.gif

Top Bottom