Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer movement

Hows the deer movement been for you fellas past few days? What are yaw seeing?
Here in western ky its been pretty slow, this past weekend was early 2 day muzzleload season which was full moon and pretty warm, deer movement was at a minimum. But we jus had a cold front come through so hunting should pick up a whole lot. Hope you fellas are having a great season, good luck and be safe!

Lots of movement- mostly does and young bucks but been picking up
More shooters moving at daylight on cameras last week or so!

Went out last night seen some small bucks chasing some does, then I seen a nice shooter 15 min before dark running what I noticed this morning to be a scrape line. Hopefully the weekend will be good! Its getting close here in west central iowa.

I haven't been in the deer woods personally now for a couple of weeks. (That will change this weekend though. :way:) But several people I know are reporting good deer movement in the past few days in eastern Iowa.

The cooler weather has to help and the calendar is getting pretty close too!

Hunted SW WI last night. 3 bucks out cruising, a couple 3 yr olds and a fork.

Checked the camera near that stand after the hunt...had a doe followed by a little buck followed by a shooter at 8 am yesterday morning.

Yea deer movement will pick up this week/weekend here in Western ky (ohio county) to with this cold front. Lows in the upper 20s reast the week highs in the 50s im ready to see some kill pictures! Good luck fellas

Saturday morning had 1.5 yr old bucks slowly approaching does. When they got within 10 yards, the does ran off. The young bucks followed at a walk. Never heard grunting.

This morning, I heard grunts before seeing the does go by that the young bucks were pushing. Things were at a trot instead of a walk. Not quite running yet, though.

Had a 2.5 yr old ten point under me this morning, welcome change from the spikes and little six pointers.

Top Bottom