Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer recovery - this will make your day!

A very insperational video. Maybe we need to rethink our thoughts about "just another doe" or skin head or baldy. We should be "just so proud" of the deer we shoot, just like this young man is.

What a sweet young man. That was fantastic. And listening to that proud father was impressive. Very cool video!:way:

A very insperational video. Maybe we need to rethink our thoughts about "just another doe" or skin head or baldy. We should be "just so proud" of the deer we shoot, just like this young man is.

Agreed. All too often a lot of us get caught up in the horns. The genuine excitement from that young man is priceless! That is what hunting is all about!

What a sweet young man. That was fantastic. And listening to that proud father was impressive. Very cool video!:way:

I was loving the fathers excitement and support almost as much as the sons enthusiasm! Just a great video all around!

How can it get any better

That is the most honest thing I have ever seen. I cried. The pure emotion is amazing, That is how we should all feel about everyday. This young man has a special place is God's eye and to his father and mom I say you are a very lucky couple!!

Very cool!

My favorite part of that first video is when his dad tells him how good of a shot it was and he replies with " I KNOW!" haha that just kills me!

Congrats to him. AWESOME

Amazing video!

I know how excited I have to been to find all my deer...but this brings an absolute tear to my eye, and a smile to my face. Good for him and his family, you see/hear nothing but excitement and accomplishment in his voice!

Good job Big John!

That's awesome!! Should be a mandatory watch once a season when you start thinking of "the grind". You've got to remember that it was that same excitement that got you and I hooked on hunting back when we first started too. Way too easy to forget.

Top Bottom