Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer transportation video, must see

Dead deer are the least of our problems based on what kids are exposed to on TV, in video games, in the school bathroom and on the bus. Must have been a slow news day for the liberal media.

Dead deer are the least of our problems based on what kids are exposed to on TV, in video games, in the school bathroom and on the bus. Must have been a slow news day for the liberal media.

Same Liberal parents offended by this that are offended by little league teams keeping score. Probably some folks who eat meat but are ok cause they didn't kill it. Yep, can't see how dinner could arrive on your plate but sure is ok to see all the other crap the Liberals put out there in movies, etc. Right on jdubs. what great parents, having their 10 year old kid learn to put a condom a cucumber at school but freaks out when reality of survival & hunting is seen.

I don't disagree with the general sentiments above, but here's another perspective. One we teach in Hunter's Ed classes out here (and AZ is still considered the wild west by many standards). The numbers are all approximate, but the point is what is valid.

10% of the population loves to hunt. 10% of the population is very anti-hunting. 80% of the population are on the fence and don't care one way or the other. What we do as hunters has the ability to influence which side those 80% fall. Its not that hard to cover a dead animal. Why give the antis any more fuel to hate or try to ban what we love?

Yes, and my little brother who is playing Call of Duty at the age of 6 is killing people on a video game but if he sees a dead deer going down the road all hell is broken loose. Give me a break.

Pretty weak journalism. They did not even have a real offended person to interview. Almost like they were trying to start a controversy. That being said the guy with the blood all over his white car could probably be a little more tactful.

I agree. When I cruise across the cable channels, man what a lot of crap and gore. Heads cut off, blood pouring out. Then the Vid-Games, Oh man! A couple of dead deer,,Give me a break! If you don't have a pick-up, ya don't have a pick-up. On the other hand, we should show as much respect for the animal as we can. Last photo, I had my wife take of me and my deer. I noticed I should have pushed it's tongue back in it's mouth. Didn't look good,bloody tongue hanging. So, I doctored it up with a marker. Looks much better. Maybe silly, but made a better picture.

give me a break.

Top Bottom