Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

I HAVE NVER SAID IT WAS A SECRET....WOW I THINK PEOPLE R TWISTING THIS A LITTLE TO MUCH.....IT'S NOT A SECRET!!!! BUT FEW PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THIS BUCK....... THERE I CARRIED.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We know there is a secret society city hunter group that knows about this animal and has seen this animal. </div></div>

I got it!!! T250 is really Hardcorehunter showing up on the site under the alias name of Typical250!

I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!!

Yep, and if I remember right, HCH also "BRINGS THE HEAT"

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it!!! T250 is really Hardcorehunter showing up on the site under the alias name of Typical250!

I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!!</div></div>

almost said it at...but i couldnt do it. thank u 4 making the connection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Heart Surgeon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it!!! T250 is really Hardcorehunter showing up on the site under the alias name of Typical250!

I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!! </div></div>

This guy did make me think of ol' HCH, but I think hardcore wouldn't hide behind a new moniker.

CallBubbbaandletsfindthatdeercopy.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is everyone done with this yet? I AM!!!! </div></div> Well GT if some of the posters in this thread spent half the time they have spent on this they might have some harvest pics to show for their efforts. I get tired of watching gang bangs on here too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got it!!! T250 is really Hardcorehunter showing up on the site under the alias name of Typical250!

I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!!

Yep, and if I remember right, HCH also "BRINGS THE HEAT" </div></div>

That's a good one! Wonder what ol' HCH is up to this fall? Any of his "pro-staffers" care to fill us in?

Also, Thor stopped by this morning. He wanted me to make sure I set the record straight, he's only 249", not 250

I can't belive this thread is still goin. Mom made me go to bed early last night on acounta I stapled one of my mom's empty 12 pack boxes to the cats tail. I only did that cause the damn cat yaked up a fur ball on my favorite Star Wars doll. Princes Leaha will never be the same. I'da just used my phaser set on stun but the batteries were dead. I tried the Vulcan shoulder pinch thing but it don't work on cats.

Mom promised she'd buy stuff to make cookies with so we will have to schedule another meeting of the secret society. I'm thinkin the first weekend in March? If we invite T250 he can bring all his mounts. I think our secret society will have grown so big by then that we may have to change venues, from mom's basemnt to HyVee Hall and the WDSM Sheraton.

The 'Bonker

Can you join this secret society if you're not from Des Moines? I came up with a master strategy for shooting this animal and I was thinking we could all reap the benefits after it sold for 1 million dollars.

The secret society does not discriminate on place of residence, race, creed, brand of bow/gun car/truck or even favorite NASCAR driver. Even unibrows are welcome. Heck we are so laid back we don't care what brand of beer you drink. We do get a little picky though about our bourbon.

The only thing we do discriminate over is our members must be able to identify a dead grinner 4 outa 5 times.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I get tired of watching gang bangs on here too. </div></div>

G6, this is quite a statement coming from you...must be a difference between watching and being the center of.

BONKS, that 4 out of 5 comment almost made me choke. That's funny right there.

Don't think anything less of me fellow IW members but I actually think this is some funny reading. It's like Christmas everytime I open the post just to see what has been said & commented on.
250 you amaze me at how you portray yourself here on such a renowned public website. Can't wait for the trophy room pics....... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Quote; "yesturday i culdnt evan spel dear huntr and tuday i r one" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif LOL!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fishbonker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The secret society does not discriminate on place of residence, race, creed, brand of bow/gun car/truck or even favorite NASCAR driver. Even unibrows are welcome. Heck we are so laid back we don't care what brand of beer you drink. We do get a little picky though about our bourbon.

The only thing we do discriminate over is our members must be able to identify a dead grinner 4 outa 5 times.

The 'Bonker </div></div>

Thomas

I believe this one was to lure us in!!

Here is all I have to say! This post is retarded! Although there has been many funny comments, I have forced myself not to post! I have had many comments and was often ready to fire, but in this situation, I am better staying off.

Here is my only 2 comments in hopes of this all ending soon!!

TYP250!!! You are the man!! All hunters look up to you and you are the greatest ever!!! There it has been said! But you are above our little site!! The worlds BEST hunters are all on "archery talk" I encourage you to go there and make a nice home with all the other experts!

Comment 2!!!!! PLEASE Let me into the society!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!

P.S. The Mitch Rompala comment was A FREAKING CLASSIC!!! *Large pat on the back for whoever said that one*** Applauding gremlin*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: G6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iowabruce</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the most stupid post I can remember.....not even worth a reply. </div></div> Ahhh come on man this could get good. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Top Bottom