Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Directv question

gersdorf

Life Member
Did they drop the MOR channel? I had it this morning and now I don't.
cussing.gif

If I was to guess, I would say they are just updating equipment. Hard to beleive they would drop it, but I will check into it for you guys.

It left Dish Network about a month ago. I would guess the same thing is happening with Directv.

I just called directTV and I was told that as of 3:30 this afternoon the MOR channel was taken off air and removed from the lineup. It did not sound like it would be coming back anytime soon if at all. I also noticed that directTV has removed it from their website aswell.
frown.gif

This makes me wonder if MOR will even exist anymore since it's been dropped from both msjor satelite providers. Maybe it's because it was going to be done away with anyway.

At least you have the Big Ten network.

After 30 minutes of being on hold two times I finally spoke with a technical service rep at DirecTV and he told me the VS (ch 608) has purchased MOR. I guess MOR's fate is in the hands of VS. All I know, is if I had my own show and all of a sudden it drops off of the two major satellite providers I'd be torked - especially with the fall season approaching. Think of all the time and money spent on filming and hunts with no station to air them. All around this just sucks
mad.gif

hopefully the .vs channel realized that since they went to more sports oriented programming, and away from more of the hunting shows, that their programming stinks. buying the MOR channel may mean our favorite shows will be back on soon. it would be nice not to have the large blocks of infomercials.

what would REALLY be nice, if dish network, and direct tv would actually tell people what is going on before it happens, instead of just pulling the plug. lots of customers came to direct tv because dish dropped MOR, now direct tv does the same thing a couple months later
mad.gif

Every time I turned on MOR there was an infomercial on. You mean they actually had hunting shows on that channel? Good riddence if you ask me.

I heard from a source in the industry that MOR made deals with Dish Network and Dircect TV for Millions to air their network shows. They have not made any payments to Dish or Direct. That is why they have dropped them. The companies that paid MOR to air their shows are now in legal battles to re coop their monies invested. Pretty bad deal!!

[ QUOTE ]
words cannot explain how peeved off I am about this!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in the middle of watching Whitetail Freaks and the channel went blank!
mad.gif
I never did get to see Limb's show.

MOR was dropped in NC about a month ago. Called Dish, they said the station was under renovation! Emailed them later, this time they said it was gone for good. Was going to switch to Direct but now they've dropped MOR. CRAP...this really stinks in the worst way!

I lost it on Dish network a month ago; was going to switch to Direct TV because they had it at the time. Found out today that MOR went bankrupt. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Top Bottom