Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dirty rotten no good thief!!!!

TimberPig

No wonder I cant find any sheds at this place, lol.
No, I have no idea who's mutt this is, and No, the bastard didnt leave the shed for me!
wtf.gif

997DSC01459_Small_-med.JPG

997shed_thief_2-med.JPG

lol that is hilarious! I don't think I would be shootin that dog. I would be stealin him and takin him shed huntin.

It is pretty funny, I just wish my stupid lab would do that. I wonder what else that ugly turd has run off with?
smirk.gif

Catch that theif and look for name tags,maybe somone trained him to do that.I gotta get me a hound like that.lol.

I can see some little farm lady. Yep it's my dog keeps dragging those bones home. (Small corner of the yard covered)
laugh.gif

That's funny! Not the big picture but I'm sure your reaction was priceless. I think I would be on a door to door mission with some cash in hand to buy a dog!

that dog can be captured and trained to work for good and not evil, the force is strong with this one.

[ QUOTE ]
That has got to be one of the UGLIEST dogs I've ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
That is wild...and that dog is ugly!

Wish he was mine!
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'd be teaching him to bring home some of that $4 corn too!
evil.gif

Time to plant a shed with some sort of GPS tracking device in it. Follow that bad dog home and have a little chat with the owners.
evil.gif

That has to be one of the funniest pics I have ever seen. That my friend is a one in a million trail cam photo
grin.gif

I am sorry for your misfortune, I really am.., but that is absolutley hilarious!!

That picture should go on to become a shed hunting classic. Heck, it already is!
grin.gif

Top Bottom