Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Disgusted!

I

IowaBuckSlayer2013

Ok so I get to the place I was hunting today at 9:45..... I sat there all day knowing I seen first sign of deer lastnight at 4:30 with two does coming to the field. So in the mean time I was glassing another field because there were a group of kids out there blowing a duck call and blasting at everything. So I'm like we'll let's just play a game on my phone. Note I'm ground hunting beside a tree with some brush covering my area. So at 2:45 I'm sitting there laughing at this game and I happen to look up. Upon looking up I see both the big does from yesterday standing 5 yards in front of me. I had no time to put gloves on so I reach for my bow and right at full draw she catches me. She flags runs and the second doe is like what? She finally sees me blows me and runs the other direction. Needless to say my hunt ended with no deer getting blown and a lesson learned that you cannot count on them coming through at the same time so keep your eyes open and the phone away lol. Maybe tomorrow. Lol.

Top Bottom