Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Disrespect

Putting a tag on your stand is an awesome idea and shouldn't be too difficult to make happen. I hunt public only and have had issues as well but I would like to make this statement. Cudos to NW Ia hunters this last weekend. I left my 2 man stand in the pickup for 4 sits and parked along the gravel road for anyone to take it or steal it out of my truck. It is a bear to haul in and put up cuz it is so heavy. I thought if it was gone I wouldn't have to go through the hassle to put it in. It was left in my pickup so thank you guys for making me haul it in a mile this coming weekend. As frustrating as it is to have people be disrespectful it sure made me smile each time I came back to my truck and see that stand in it. Best of luck in the future to you and hope that people can get a clue and show some respect.

Sucks to find someone sitting in your stand when you get there. Like the others have said...Lone Wolf or Muddy.

Top Bottom