Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DLC Covert I

AIRASSAULT

PMA Member
I just bought one of these the other day at Scheels and this thing is a piece of crap. It wont take pics half the time and freezes the other half. I have been having problems with some one stealing bullheads out of a livewell tank that I have right next to my house pretty much out in the middle of nowhere and I'm trying to get some pics of them in action. I pretty much know what kind of vehicle they drive and through word of mouth may know who the person is, but I want to catch them in the act. It sounds like I would be better off with the DLC Covert II or a Scoutguard. Anywhere in Iowa City or Davenport that has these? Maybe Fin & Feather in Iowa City, or, Dicks Sporting Goods in D-Port? Scheels only had the one I bought and no Scoutguards.

Just bought an SG550V from you, Dolph.. Thanks!

Question.. What is the difference between the Scoutguard and the DLC..? They look exactly the same and seem to have the same features. They even have the same exact remote control hootinanny..

Thanks Bill for your purchase. We appreciate it. You will not be disappointed. Shipping it tomorrow. Also, our site charged you tax for some reason? We will reimburse that amount, sorry.

Check out chasing game.com they tell you the difference. It is a knockoff of the Scout Guard. The range is not as far, the lens covers are not tight, the sensors are not always at the right angle so you get some deer and some not. Seals not tight. Things like that. They are priced cheaper, bit I think it is tough to beat the price of the SG550.

Top Bottom