Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DLC Covert II Question

Mike DK

I haven't been able to find an SD card that will work in these cameras besides the card that it comes with. Do you guys know of any other cards that will work or am I missing something with the setup? They work fine with the cards that the camera comes with. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you delete all of the stuff on the other cards?? I know if they have some other pictures on it they might now work.

I'm using SanDisk 2G purchased at Best Buy and they are working fine.

Check the switch on the side of the card and make sure it is not in the locked position. That may be the problem....

Great camera BTW.....

I have a PNY optima 2GB SD card that won't work in my Covert but works in my personal camera (only put it in my personal cam after it wouldn't work in the DLC or SG). Talking to the guy I bought the DLC from, he recommends Kingston SD cards.

I tried a 4GB card in my camera even though the instructions said to use nothing bigger than a 2GB and it didn't work out. I think my cards are all "Lexar" cheap Wal-Mart cards and they work great in them. :way:

Top Bottom