Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DMPS AP-4, .223 Ammo, P-Mags

Altiman94

I have several items I would like to sell:

1) DPMS AP4. Includes original hand guards and a set of quad rails from primary arms. They are drop in, so very easy to install. Also including 2 factory mags, hard case, blackhawk 3pt sling, and DD A1.5 rear sight. In this configuration I'm asking $1,000. I will also include a primary arms ultimate weapon light and their micro dot sight (similar to aimpoint micro) on a QD mount for another $100.

2) American Eagle 55 gr FMJ (brass cased) 1,000 round case. Comes in 20 round boxes packaged in 500 round case (2 total). I'm asking $600.

3) Wolf WPA 55 GR FMJ (steel cased) 1,000 round case. Comes in 20 round boxes packaged in 500 round case (2 total). I'm asking $400.

4) 10 30 round P-mags. All were purchased new right before the Newtown scare from Brownell's. I'm asking $200 for all of them. They are not still in package, but none of them have been used.

I'll work out a great package price for someone who wants everything.

Easiest way to get a hold of me is by phone/text/email. 319-239-9677 or [email protected]

# 1 & 4 are sold (gun, accessories, & mags).

I still have all the ammo. I prefer to sell each by the case load (1,000 rounds) rather than splitting it. If you buy all 2,000 rounds I'll do $800 on the lot and you're getting a great deal!

Top Bottom