Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DNR public ICN meetings

Sorry, I can't make it. Thot is was Thurs. Wed nite is church night. 7:00 to 8:00. Guess DNR not church goers. Takes a half hr or so to get to Boone.

Good deal on the one in Council Bluffs. I'll be at that one. Just to give guys a heads up on another issue. There is a push to get southern Iowa a 9 day teal season that will not count against our other 60 days of our federal framework. Basically, 9 extra days in the field in early September chasing those little rockets! Just a heads up for anyone interested in early ducks.

Anyone attending the one in Johnston tonight? Planing on attending if the wife does not change my plans when I get home from work. :D

I plan on attending the Solon meeting tonight. If you are there and would like to meet me, just identify the handsomest, most muscular guy in the room and proceed towards him...I will make a point of standing next to said gentleman so you can tell who I am. :D

I plan on attending the Solon meeting tonight. If you are there and would like to meet me, just identify the handsomest, most muscular guy in the room and proceed towards him...I will make a point of standing next to said gentleman so you can tell who I am. :D

Bwhaaa! Good one! :)

Thinking about heading to Solon tonight too, been fighting a cold the past couple days, so depends how I feel, and if I wanna venture out in this cold crap. If I go, you can't miss me, my tires on my chair are half flat, and I'll be the laziest in the bunch wheeling in in my own chair.

I wish I could make it tonight. I thought the 9 day teal season would not count against the 60 days the federal allows. Missouri has the 9 day teal season and it doesn't count against the 60.

If guys looked at these meetings like they looked at being in a treestand November 10th - these meetings would be overflowing with attendance. The importance of these meetings is going to mean a whole lot more to your hunting than 1 or 2 of the crucial days folks always make sure to be in the stand for. If attendance from good folks like those on here isn't a lot better than the past - oh man, we're in trouble.

Another IW'er, TDSwitchback, is now going with me to the Solon meeting. He also happens to be one of my immediate neighbors on my farm in southern Iowa too.

Starting to sound like an IW party!!!

I'll be at the Davenport sight. Talked at least one buddy into coming with me. Should be an interesting evening.

If guys looked at these meetings like they looked at being in a treestand November 10th - these meetings would be overflowing with attendance. The importance of these meetings is going to mean a whole lot more to your hunting than 1 or 2 of the crucial days folks always make sure to be in the stand for. If attendance from good folks like those on here isn't a lot better than the past - oh man, we're in trouble.

Sligh,
I couldn't agree more.
To be honest I will be there but think it will be a total waste of time.
I hope I am wrong. :eek:

To be honest I will be there but think it will be a total waste of time.
I hope I am wrong. :eek:

I plan on being at the Solon ICN site tonight, but share some of Tony's skepticism: it will feel like preaching to the choir when we really need to have the Gov host one of these events.

The 9 days for teal WOULD NOT count against our already existing 60 regular duck. I will be at the one in Council Bluffs.

If the closest one wasnt over an hour away, I would be there. I hunt all over the state and would more than likely really voice my opinion. Still at work, by the time I would get to any of them would be to late

Top Bottom