Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DNR public ICN meetings

Ya, I hear you guys on being skeptical. It's always like that with ANYTHING that involves politics, $, etc. But - there have been many requests for input that have gone unanswered in the past. I'm going, even if I spend an hour there, no big deal. I know many in DNR have been desperate for voices and good input in the past. Can't hurt to go and does have the potential of being very impactful.

How're the meetings going guys? I came home to a house full of smoke(exhaust vibrated of the pellet stove) so I was unable to make it over to Boone.

12 guys here in Dport. Interesting and entertaining. Thought a fist fight was going to break out when we started talking ducks. Sounds like all sights are expressing same concern about deer #s.

12 guys here in Dport. Interesting and entertaining. Thought a fist fight was going to break out when we started talking ducks. Sounds like all sights are expressing same concern about deer #s.

Anyone throw in $50 if ill throw a chair across the room & tip over a table if they won't agree to end late shed buck season?!?! :). Ha.

Anyone throw in $50 if ill throw a chair across the room & tip over a table if they won't agree to end late shed buck season?!?! :).

I've heard at least two sights say they wanted parry hunting for muzzle season. WTF! If anyone here would have said that I'd have dropped em like a bad habit! ;).

Sligh, I'm in front of you, please don't throw the chair. I would rather not leave with an injury. However if you hit the idiots that like late season, I'd be okay with that.

Nice to see a better turn out this year. Dont forget to keep the pressure on the legislature and Governor's office. The DNR is on the same page as we are. But, they cant do much about it.

Gotta ask...WHO came up with the Pelican Season idea??? ROTFL over here! :D :D

We had at least 5 IW'ers at Solon tonight, any site do any better than that?

Also, one of the site spokesmen was rocking an IW hat, nice one! Who was that?

I don't think I'd ever seen some of the shades of color Daver turned trying to stifle the laughter when the pelican season was proposed. :D

IW rocked the Solon meeting.

We had at least 5 IW'ers at Solon tonight, any site do any better than that?

Also, one of the site spokesmen was rocking an IW hat, nice one! Who was that?

Will the pelican season be a draw??:)

Will the pelican season be a draw??:)

Hey, as long as they keep the NR's off of our pelicans, they can draw them, they can paint them, I don't care what they do, just don't let the NR's get 'em I say! :D :D

I have not stopped laughing about that pelican comment yet! :D Hopefully, my attempt at humor here comes through HW.

Top Bottom