Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do you want to fly?

moosehunter

PMA Member
I like to live on the edge once in awhile but I think I'd take a pass on this. Those guys are nuts.....
146.gif

Flying video

Best line "....that got a little boring so then....."

I assume they used their parachutes to land and didn't just glide in at terminal velocity. I'd think that would truly be "terminal".

The 'Bonker

I got around 150 skydives and i skydive out of brooklyn iowa about and hour from des moines and iam tellin ya guys if u get the chance to do it!!

I got to do 5 jumps at Army Airborne School in Ft. Benning Georgia 22 years ago. I was very disappointed when they shipped me off to Germany and I never got to make any more jumps.

I keep saying I'm going to get back into it when I have time... Maybe next year I say...

I'll go with you bowtechboy!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can imagine the helmet is a vital part of this gear! </div></div>

At 100 mph, I'm guessing not! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

There was an article in a local paper of a guy who flys an acrobatic (barrel rolls, outside loops, power stalls, etc.) plane out of the Eastern Iowa Airport. He commented in the article that he was willing to take anybody who wanted to go as long as they paid for the fuel. I had his name and number at my desk for a year but tossed it when I changed offices. I thought that would a have been a cool ride. Kind of wishing I hadn't tossed his number.

JNR I can find the guy's name for you if you want. My cousin is a pilot and I've got the name of three other guys with hangers/planes in the area.

That flying stuff looks cool and makes for a good video, but the margin of error has to be extremely small and last I checked, GRANITE isn't very FORGIVING at 100mph. Those guys are plain - NUTS.

Greg Bickel when were you in the army airborne. My brother was in the Golden knights for many years.

Top Bottom