Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do you wear a face mask???

I always have a face mask on due to two factors.

1. The way I am or the way my bow is does not allow me to wear a ball cap...blonde hair has a way of showing up in the timber...
2. I don't have the capacity to grow facial hair..haha
grin.gif
for facial camo

Needless to say that if I don't have my face mask and it's warm out, I sweat it out in a stocking hat and keep my face tucked up.

I used to wear the ones with the individual eye holes. then it moved and blocked my peep one evening while drawing on a 150 class 12 pointer. now i wear the big oval style in either net or stocking cap. use face paint to fill in the gaps.

I use a cheapo too, from Wal-mart. Just camo netting, works great, kinda gross though when snot starts freezing to it.
grin.gif

I bought a Bass Pro Enuraskin Balaclava this year and really like it. It's really tight so my glasses don't get fogged up. Not the warmest though but I was out yesterday in those nasty winds and it kept me warm enough.

Yes, whenever it's cold I wear a cheap balaclava I found at Wal-Mart last year. It's made out of fleece. To keep the thing straight on my head I wear a winter cap to go with it.
grin.gif

yep aloways had a fogging prob but found one with a sring that pulls it tight and put glasses on the outside pulling hat brim low to cut glare
smile.gif

Never. I have found the perfect setup for me with an Arctic Shield neck gator - it is very warm. I can pull this up over my nose leaving a slit for my eyes between the gator and my hat. It is easily pulled down under the chin for a shot. I only use this setup in very cold weather. Otherwise, I don't need the hassle of stuff over my face.

GirlsHuntToo-
You should be glad you dont have the capacity to grow facial camo. I have met a few ladies that have more than their share of capacity. Eeeeeewwwww....
shocked.gif

Can't stand them,so i have always used camo face paint and have a container of wet ones in the truck to take it off at the end of the day and tyhey com e in handy after field dressing.

Top Bottom