Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Do your kids hunt?

Bukmastr

Lets see some PIC'S !!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

I go 1st.

My boy Rat Slayer earning his name on barn rats...
ratslayerwithrat.jpg

kUtDmliD3aX3h44rjn9d7EiTXsNPbsoj0300.jpg

Rat's 1st turkey...
mbxVNmltuzQQ+bK1MIbE6CpDT8bhQhs80300.jpg

Last spring 1 second after blasting a big tom on video...
TFbr+98V1EPfusMLo08v5YGhtTOe62GD0280.jpg

lq8hr-sstqhlBjBRxeJ9Yiqrm9QLUA5u0280.jpg

Here is Rat Slayers 1st deer ever, a public land 9 pointer that got him featured on a national TV show and in a few video's....
jamiesbuck01.jpg

Rat Slayers 1st deer with a bow... That he video taped himself shoot for the show!!!!
F3ujFTXm8NyJYu3rSrl0PRZYHKwLecAB0280.jpg

Rat boy with carp
normal_1514470_R2_022_9A.jpg

normal_1514470_R2_020_8A.jpg

Ratty poseing for the cameras...
blMrPyr2eaWiw-GFb4cyRUfPKg8a1AWy0280.jpg

Rat Slayer and hog
Boars017.jpg

Dan Jr's 1st deer
normal_danjr1st.jpg

Dan Jr with his 1st bear that he shot as it attacked his old Man...
nd6kYG0UFdxAH9PcinTm14z-6sChKMZf0300.jpg

Dan Jr 20 years ago...
vwbJ4SN4BdZjQSZNQDDAUQHcoXwSgbVN02D0.jpg

Daughter Alyssa who would rather make freinds with hurt animals and cast there broken legs..
normal_1514470_R2_012_4A.jpg

Alyssa
Yu1L8JcVX3f9+uO5YwM9jN0eOt2QMi+Z0300.jpg

Nice Dan, have mine out with me every chance I get.

One of the best quotes I have every heard is "take your kids hunting and you don't have to hunt for your kids."

Nice pics....I like the pic of Dan Sr. 20 yrs ago.

My little guys are only 2 and 4........I hope 20 yrs from now i can answer this ? with....."yep..every day"

My son's not quite old enough to hunt yet (2 months), but I think he'll be ready this coming fall! Already getting down the basics of shooting a compound, he's trying to overdraw but at least he's looking at the pins...And he's almost big enough for his camo
baby.jpg

Hunting with my son is what it's all about for me these days... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jessn11-24-07Doe.jpg

243.jpg

Jess01-08-07.jpg

Jessdoe12-3-06.jpg

771Jesse_Dec_2005.jpg

771Jesse_s_1st_turkey_05.jpg

All the pictures of my own memories...I'd burn them all for these of my son...

I've posted these before but I like these pics.

Dawson_button_buck.jpg

2024.jpg

2029.jpg

I have four boys and one daughter all of whom have hunted with me quite a bit. Those are some of the most valued times in my life. Man they grow up way too fast.

I'm working on it. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif A year or two and I'll have a new shed hunt'n buddy. She'll be able to sniff'm out if I keep working with her. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

12-11-07039.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

12-11-07156.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waukon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
3gabehunt.JPG

2gabehunt.JPG

RMhunt.JPG

RM2.JPG
</div></div>

Waukon

LOL!!!!!! At first I thought your lil guy was peeing in the blind!!!

LOVE the kid pics!! Can't wait to join in this thread in coming years!

My 12yr old daughter Savannah killed this one this last youth season.It nets 131 2/8".She has been killing deer since she was 8.
Savannah_s_buck.jpg

And my son Buck Hunter (yes that is his real name)is 6yrs old has started shed hunting with me last season and appears to have a knack at it.
a_good_day.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Waukon1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
3gabehunt.JPG

2gabehunt.JPG

RMhunt.JPG

RM2.JPG
</div></div>

Waukon

LOL!!!!!! At first I thought your lil guy was peeing in the blind!!!

LOVE the kid pics!! Can't wait to join in this thread in coming years!</div></div>

Double A, you poor guy, I think you're sights going. 1st possoms now fingers look like tallywackers

Top Bottom