Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Does anyone know a concrete guy

I am looking for someone to do grading, footings and pouring 9' basement walls for a garage I am looking to build. Does anyone know a contractor around Norwalk area? Guess I should phrase it, does anyone know anyone that does this work and is able to call me back? People must be busy or not wanting to mess with a non-home builder.

Tough time of year to be starting a project like this. Those guys are already up against the clock trying to finish work they bid last spring and promised would be done before the first frost this fall.

Your best bet in finding a good, local contractor would be to visit your nearest ready-mix plant and visit with the plant manager. He will have a short list of qualified guys that can do the work and have contact information for the guy that can come out and help you get a bid. He'll also know that XYZ Company already has 4 new houses left to pour before frost and that ABC Company has a crew full of druggies and cons that do crappy work. The manager at the plant wants to see that yardage go out as soon as possible and should go out of his way to help.

Top Bottom