Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

does on your land

I am going to invent a machine where you just throw in a whole deer with fur and all and it grinds it all up to lovely little patties and packages it for you! Any investors? Anyone want to buy some deer patties once this is up and rolling?

Around Muscatine they have the FHFH also. Farmers and Hunters feeding the hungry I think. About the same as Hush. But they have a banquet and prizes. You get entered into the prize drawing by donating a deer. Doesnt't cost you anything either unless you want to help pay for the butchering. My friend won a Remington 1187 last year.

I also donate all of my deer to the FHFH program. The locker in Tipton has both hush and FHFH. I have never had a problem taking donated deer to the locker in Tipton. I will say they do get a little cranky when 2nd shotgun season is over and I bring in 40 frozen deer on Monday morning. They prefer that the deer are thawed but I leave them hang in my machine shed because it makes for a cool picture.

Top Bottom