Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Does Scent-A-Way really work?

JUNIOR

I have this really stinky pair of baseball cleats that i have been wearing for the past two years. Well didn't have any fabreeze or anything that smells nice to keep the odor down so i thought to myself if the scent-a-way stuff would work because supposedly it prevents and controls odors. Sprayed my cleats then waited a couple hours and they still stink. Wondering if i should try this with other scent elimination products. I used to use dead down wind, but changed this year cause the scent-a-way was cheaper, so we will see how this year goes

I have had good experiences with scent away products, not so much with dead down wind, but they do help I think. You might not fool them, but they may be less apt to blow out of the county.

Strap an Ozonics to your helmet.

Ive always had good luck with standard Scent Killer. I havent experimented with others enough to know find a difference.

I use different scent products from many companies. do think some help, absolutely. Like above, nothing is 100% IMO. But- I've came out hunting after working, no shower, ran to stand, sweating like crazy, stinking and had older animals get downwind, especially during rut and do nothing. I could video that scene and market my "sloppy hunting techniques" as proof positive I have it figured out.

I drowned everything I hunt with in scent killer gold this year, scent free shower, mouth spray and deodorant. Sprayed down my truck and am wearing full UA scent control clothing. First doe 150 yds downwind stared in my direction for about 5 minutes, weazed at me about 6 times and ran off tail in the air. Not saying it all doesn't help but that reminded me that I'm never going to make my scent elimination perfect.

Top Bottom