Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dog attack update:

loneranger

Just wanted to post that our little dog is home and doing amazingly well,,for the fACT that at first vets not sure she would live. We have given her tender care, which has sped recovery,,not to mention, $2,000 ISU animal hospital care! Seeking permit to carry,,so this never happens again!

Guess you didn't hear post a ways back. I was walking our little dog down a public bike trail couple wks ago when we were viciously attacked by a dog,I have now found out is half wolf and has attacked other dogs. I had no stick or defense with me,,no one around. Thought I was safe on a bike trail in town from attack. Was all I could do to rescue my dog. Wolf kept trying to get at her even in my arms. No dogone dog is ever gonna threaten me again.! Police said they'd a shot it if they had been there. Crazy thing is,,dog is still there. Supposedly better chained. Have to attack a human I guess to get gone.

Send them the bill!!!! I was bit by a American bulldog about 120pder trying to fight my dog all I could do was slam the dog over the fence and run.

Hope your doggie gets well. That had to be terrifying. My wife thinks I'm nuts for packin heat when we walk our yorkie. I have seen too many videos of bad dogs attacking good dogs that have no chance. Humans do not matter to a canine that decides to attack. Send the owner of the bad dog the bill along w/ a lawyer retention letter. It will get their attention quickly.

Thanks for all the advce. I reported the incident to police right away. Found out owner's Insurance Co. Adjuster has already got the claim going. He said all bills would be paid. Dog is healing well. Will always have a little limp from broken ribs, but she is lucky.

Too bad about your dog loneranger. I will be walking my dog a lot more in a month because he is recovering from a torn ACL surgury($3000 worth). I was thinking of packing but ran some scenarios in my head with too many negative outcomes. I think I'm taking the pepper spray or mace route.

Top Bottom