Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Done With Treatment

Wonderful news!!! I can't imagine what your family has been going through......glad to hear things are looking up!!

Posts like this put life in perspective.

I cannot fathom the strength yourself, your wife and your beautiful little girl obviously have.

May the road ahead be a much easier one.

Thanks for sharing with us the good news Travis.
Makes the end of a rough day for me a bit easier. I am
happy to hear things are looking up.
She's got some tough bloodlines so I'm not surprised....yet still happy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

What a beautiful young lady, she has certainly been through a lot as I am sure all of you have. Stories like hers break my heart, I wish the best for her.

Give her hugs and kisses everyday, she is a brave young lady. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Challenges are given to those who can handle them Travis. I would say you guys passed with flying colors. Awesome news bud and prayers sent to continue health and happiness for your family.

Now when she gives you gray hair when she is growing up you can appreciate everyone of those moments... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Great news! And I thought I was really ready for spring to get here. I'm sure your daughter can't wait to get out and take in some fresh air. Thanks for sharing!

Awesome! Congratulations to Reagan and your entire family on beating this beast and surviving the last 2 years!! My daughter, Brianna, will turn 6 tomorrow and will end her leukemia treatment in November.

I can only imagine the party going on there tomorrow.

God Bless

What a little warrior! God has got big plans for her, no doubt about that! I'm sure these past couple years were tough, and I myself can't even fathom to think about the emotions in which you as a father have had to deal with, let alone her!

I'm sure you're extremely proud of your little girl! What an inspiration....

I wish your family only the best.... definately a difficult road you have traveled.... the increased perspective observed on the other side of hardship is always a blessing... God bless...

Top Bottom