Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Don't leave yet and Double Down

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: southfork</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good job guys, great pictures and video!!

I always look forward to you all heading out here, its a hilight of my spring.

Thank you for the gifts you gave to my family, I just can't get my wife to wear the Iowa stuff though, she likes to stick with her NEBRASKA gear.

huskerfan.jpg

Take care, and i'll see you next year, same time same place.

Corey </div></div>

God bless her! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

I never realized that said Nebraska when she had that on... Never even realized there was writing on her sweatshirt... HUH! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LOL

Hope you guys had fun.

Sorry about the freezer mishap with the first bird.

Come back anytime you want lots of Deer and Turkeys around here that need killed.

Take care

Corey

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What could have been the cause of the sleepiness? </div></div>

Didn't see this one Nathan. He had too many pickled eggs the night before and that made him groggy and well, he spent the rest of the trip in his own blind. I swear I tried to get his attention 9 different times and finally he looked up. His legs were asleep and he had an extra pair of gloves on so he didn't get blisters from all the candy wrappers he was going through... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom